Drill 'n Grill Drill 'n Grill

Keep it up! I honestly enjoy your work. The voice acting is astounding, especially the Joe-Pooh and Forrest Gump-on-laughing-gas Tigger. Your humor is black and timed well.

I have no doubt you may become the next egoraptor if you continue! I would definitely like to see somewhat longer material that's just as hilarious.

MEGAROBBY responds:

Thanks it wouldn't be possible without my friends' voice acting and we are planning on making a original series after a few more shorts \ ˚▽˚ /

Muppets 2015 Muppets 2015

Well, this was an amazing work of art and nothing could improve on it. Out of all my time in this community, this is the best abstract thing I've ever seen!

MEGAROBBY responds:

I really appreciate it man haha

Breakfast in Bed Breakfast in Bed

I thought this was absolutely hilarious. Your art style is amazing and I still bust out laughing at the ending. It reminds me of the good ol' days of NG.

You lost half a star for the thing looping over and over again, causing me to lose my shit repeatedly while trying to write this and hearing "will this one have EXTRA GREASE?" over and over. Always make sure that you're not looping!

Chisel Chisel

A very nice game!

I think this game is just the bee's knees. I've shown it to 5 or 6 of my friends and they simply love it.

What I love most about this is the character design. Chiseler looks like he could be a Nintendo character, and all the graphics and musical elements fit tightly together.

I think you can even improve upon this even more if you add a shop or levels in which you can get certain powerups and armor. It would be nice to have score saved progressively through levels to use as currency for said shop.

Overall, a very nice game and I find myself coming back to play through it often!

Papa's Taco Mia! Papa's Taco Mia!

Thoroughly Enjoyable.

I have been looking for something like this to play. This is the first time in several months that I've found something as well-made as this.

At first, I had a few reservations about the art style, but those were allayed when I noticed how it actually adds to the gameplay. In addition to this, I noticed that there are other "Papa" games in the series. I might even end up playing the other ones!

I definitely find myself coming back to this for days at a time to play. I especially love the auto-save feature so I actually can and WILL come back. This is an exceptional quality of flash games and I love you for putting so much thought into them.

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

This is absolutely amazing.

This idea was nice and fresh and I'd love to see a longer, more detailed version of this at some point. It would make a great full-length game, in my opinion. The idea is fresh and novel.

Viva la Vida Trance mix Viva la Vida Trance mix

Really Well Done!

It feels really dancy, but I think it detracts from the emotion and feel of the original, but I REALLY love that you made it dancy.

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

Ahh, memories!

This reminds me of all the parties I go to where House music is constantly playing.

Super Fast Hyrule Temple Super Fast Hyrule Temple

Like.

Although I don't really like how fast it is, it's definitely rockin'! It's like LoZ meets Chrono Trigger meets Star Ocean.