Chisel Chisel

A very nice game!

I think this game is just the bee's knees. I've shown it to 5 or 6 of my friends and they simply love it.

What I love most about this is the character design. Chiseler looks like he could be a Nintendo character, and all the graphics and musical elements fit tightly together.

I think you can even improve upon this even more if you add a shop or levels in which you can get certain powerups and armor. It would be nice to have score saved progressively through levels to use as currency for said shop.

Overall, a very nice game and I find myself coming back to play through it often!

Papa's Taco Mia! Papa's Taco Mia!

Thoroughly Enjoyable.

I have been looking for something like this to play. This is the first time in several months that I've found something as well-made as this.

At first, I had a few reservations about the art style, but those were allayed when I noticed how it actually adds to the gameplay. In addition to this, I noticed that there are other "Papa" games in the series. I might even end up playing the other ones!

I definitely find myself coming back to this for days at a time to play. I especially love the auto-save feature so I actually can and WILL come back. This is an exceptional quality of flash games and I love you for putting so much thought into them.

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

This is absolutely amazing.

This idea was nice and fresh and I'd love to see a longer, more detailed version of this at some point. It would make a great full-length game, in my opinion. The idea is fresh and novel.

Iamgrimreaper's "eWeed" Iamgrimreaper's "eWeed"

Illegality in Legal Expression.

I don't know how I feel about this, but it's good. Lol.

iamgrimreaper responds:

Yo, just take another hit.

Alchemist Alchemist

Meh. It's okay.

The concept is okay, but I would definitely like to see a better version of this. Add in some music, better gfx, and more sounds, and it would be marvelous!

I really like this concept, just expound on this and make it better!

No More Butter Paula Deen No More Butter Paula Deen

I really like this.

Seriously, you parodied one of my favorite people! Plus, it's pretty funny.

Fatty Fatty

What???

I don't know exactly what to say about this! It's a tiny bit disturbing!

Also, there needs to be a lot more interactivity, as there were about three or four things total I could do.

Penguin Parachute Chase Penguin Parachute Chase

This is so odd.

I love the fact that you take dumps on jellyfish to get points, but this game just feels lacking in concept, and the fact that the music doesn't match the game.

Overall, there doesn't seem to be any bugs, but the gameplay just feels generally lacking.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS GAME!

I can't even begin to describe how awesome this is.

HOST HOST

HOHOHOHOHOHO.

This game is entertaining, but the controls are wonky and unresponsive. Fix.