Drill 'n Grill Drill 'n Grill

Keep it up! I honestly enjoy your work. The voice acting is astounding, especially the Joe-Pooh and Forrest Gump-on-laughing-gas Tigger. Your humor is black and timed well.

I have no doubt you may become the next egoraptor if you continue! I would definitely like to see somewhat longer material that's just as hilarious.

MEGAROBBY responds:

Thanks it wouldn't be possible without my friends' voice acting and we are planning on making a original series after a few more shorts \ ˚▽˚ /

Muppets 2015 Muppets 2015

Well, this was an amazing work of art and nothing could improve on it. Out of all my time in this community, this is the best abstract thing I've ever seen!

MEGAROBBY responds:

I really appreciate it man haha

Breakfast in Bed Breakfast in Bed

I thought this was absolutely hilarious. Your art style is amazing and I still bust out laughing at the ending. It reminds me of the good ol' days of NG.

You lost half a star for the thing looping over and over again, causing me to lose my shit repeatedly while trying to write this and hearing "will this one have EXTRA GREASE?" over and over. Always make sure that you're not looping!

Magic School Bus: ep5 Magic School Bus: ep5

This was absolutely amazing. I thought the animation, soundtrack, and jokes were great, although some of them were a little cheap. However, this was the best thing to come back to newgrounds to, and I'd love it if you made more of these. I NEED more of Magic School Bus adventures in my life.

Whatcha-Ma-Funk Whatcha-Ma-Funk

This is pretty amazing. I love seeing things like this pop up on NG. It's a breath of fresh air in the stale sea of video game parodies everywhere.

What I really liked about this was Vestibule the beatnik lizard-thing.

Voices and voice acting were spot on and I love, love, LOVED the timing. I like it when comedy's off-beat like that. It reminds me of Ren and Stimpy so much, but that's what makes this shine!

I Message I Message

Great work.
I actually remember learning about this last semester in my Interpersonal Communications class and something similar went through my head. I messages only work half the time. The other half of the time, you turn gay and fall in love with a fat guy.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Just as amazing.

This is just as amazing as Brawl Funnies. I especially love the "X is a predator of snakes."/"Well then, let me show you this wikipedia article..."/repeated foghorn absurdity exchange. It gets me every time.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Like I said, Superb!

This was BY FAR my favorite of the two. Also, I still don't see why everyone has to be so picky about stuff like these. IMO, the people who are whining and complaining about the production values are the REAL trolls.

This is pure satyrical gold and ALL of you are geniuses.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Superb!

I really like this and the other Brawl Funnies (Dick 2) and I really don't see why it got voted down so much. I am voting EVERY DAY to keep it afloat and possibly raise it to a 3 or higher.

I don't see why people have to get so picky over things like this, especially when they're poking fun at their own community, who seems to be just as dysfunctional as the rest of us.

If you ask me, those that voted down and gave bad reviews honestly do not know what they were talking about.

This has got to be one of the best parody flashes of another flash series that I have ever seen here on NG and all these noobs complain and whine when the collaboratists have their own style that's nowhere near Eggo-rapor, Kirbopher or any of the known people on here. They're really taking everything out of context and giving a big "STOP HAVING FUN, GUYS" to the rest of us.

Seriously, I thought both of these were brilliant.

Cathy Versus the Soda Cathy Versus the Soda

You have great potential!

I really liked this! It was short, but it was funny too. I'm sure you'll get even better! :D